Proposal for an internship (6 months) at the Secretariat of the 2001 Convention
Under the supervision of the 2001 Convention Secretariat team, the intern will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Contributing to the promotion of UNESCO's activities in the field of underwater cultural heritage ;
- Assisting in the design and organization of promotional events for the anniversary of the 2001 Convention, which will be celebrated in 2021;
- Assist in the design and production of communication materials (print and digital): web and social network posts, brochures, flyers, banners, newsletters, etc.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of the new web page of the 2001 Convention Secretariat.
- Advanced student in higher education (minimum 5 years of higher education) in journalism or communications
- Excellent written and oral skills in the two working languages of the organization, English and French ;
- Mastery of digital communication tools and social networks;
- Skills in different types of software for the creation of promotional material (adobe suite, indesign, ...)
- Required qualities: creativity, organizational skills, versatility, autonomy and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multi-tasking environment ;
- Assume responsibility for various tasks and functions;
- Learn, update and work on the Secretariat's promotion and communication strategy;
- Learn to write articles and other types of publications for the promotion of the 2001 Convention and its activities in the two working languages of the organization.
Dr. Ulrike Guérin
2001 Convention on the Protection of the Underwater Cultural Heritage
Datum van inzending
21/01/2021 - 11:08