General Manager Paraguay for Sports & Leisure Group
Schelstraete Delacourt Associates, Executive Search, is looking for a General Manager Paraguay for Sports & Leisure Group. Sports & Leisure Group is an international developer, manufacturer and distributor of different kinds of artificial turf. The company provides artificial turf pitch systems for several sports such as American football, soccer, hockey, tennis, rugby, golf, etc. as well as artificial turf for residential applications.
Sports & Leisure Group, with its five brands: Domo Sports Grass, Limonta Sport, Limonta Landscape, FunGrass and NamGrass, has managed to become one of the leading suppliers of hiqh-quality artificial turf in the world. The headquarters are based in Belgium (Sint-Niklaas). The group employs 400 people worldwide. Consolidated revenues will amount to € 200 million in 2020. Almost 90 % of the revenue is achieved by export. The different production facilities of Sports & Leisure Group are located in Belgium, Italy, China and Paraguay.
The General Manager Paraguay is responsible for the entire entity in Paraguay, which currently accounts for € 6 Million in turnover and has 25 FTE. The General Manager develops and executes a strategic plan to bring in structure, professionalizes the organization and increases the speed of growth as the market potential in the South- American region is tremendous. S/he oversees operations, sales, staff and budgets. The General Manager Paraguay reports directly to the CEO and CFO in Belgium and has a full P&L responsibility in Paraguay.
- Master Degree;
- Full proficiency in Dutch, Spanish and English;
- A proven track record in managing a Business Unit of similar size and complexity (P&L);
- Proven experience in plant-, supply chain- and financial management is key;
- Proven Leadership track record is a must;
- A strong commercial awareness.
- Joining a rapidly growing, solid, international group.
- Joining a sustainable group that acts as a major player in the production and distribution of artificial turf.
- The opportunity to make an impact as General Manager from day one.
- The opportunity to take on a great responsibility with full P&L.
If you are interested in this role, please contact us with your CV via email at email@example.com